AMC: Wednesday: 3.3.2010

• Members

I miss her, too. But, in true AMC fashion, that talented one sat on the backburner, while that Lucy "I couldn't be any more bored if actually got off my ass and ACTED like I was bored" Merriam was thrown, like, an entire murder mystery storyline at her to carry. Makes no sense!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Brooke referenced to Miguel being 19 years old, how old is Colby supposed to be? So he is younger than both JR and Colby? That is strange.

I noticed the Hand-Held cameras being used not only in Tad\Liza scenes, but in Krystal\Tad, Angie\Annie scenes in that hospital corridor. It really didn't bother me that much, it did look insanely cheap looking, but I'm glad AMC used it to a minimum. I can tolerate it if it's used rarely like that, LoL.

Jake should substitute that letter A in his name for a big giant O. The new Trevor is adorable! Not really feeling Kathy....

I love these new music scores that AMC is using for the show now, there were quite a few today. I especially liked the one used in the Annie scene, where she was in JR's hospital room.

I like Dixie's hair, but I don't LoL..

• Members

All because I am not shy about expressly disagreeing with someone -- even when it goes against the popular fairy tale opinion -- doesn't mean I have trouble handling their opinions. I don't take it that personally. No one here can EVER honestly say I hit them up with PM's asking why they don't like me or wanting to know if I've done something to offend them... all because we disagreed on something.

Okay, then. Are we square? Or do others want to chime in so we want to beat this dead horse even more?

I'm calm. :)

And you notice the actual issues I had brought up were completely ignored.

• Members

Why, yes. Yes i do...

That hair is god awful. wtf. i do not get it. why would she have that done? why would someone do that? it looks like a little girl cut the hair on her little mermaid doll. The red is like faded and fugly. I just dont get it. I will never get how people with a team of stylists have god awful hair/makeup.

• Members

I didn't like the dialogue between Tad and Liza concerning Hillary. It was so forced. "And get this her name is Hillary." Uh, ok.

The directing was weird too.

Brooke and Adam hug -> reaction shot of Annie

Krystal and Tad hug -> reaction shot of Liza

It's good set up for what's too come but it was a little formulaic.

• Members

Hey, I don't think anyone would call me shy, either. But I try to be considerate, which is what prompted my PM to you. And for the record, I never even remotely asked "why you don't like me" (I don't crave your approval ) - and it certainly wasn't over a "disagreement." I've disagreed with many people here. My PM to you was over a string of snitty one-liners and eye-roll type responses you started giving me out of left field. You write as if I should be embarrassed over contacting you to find out if I'd done something and sincerely hoping to clear it up. No, I think that was a good thing to do, actually.

Archived