December 19-23, 2005

Toups

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nice to see DAYS almost gain 400,000 viewers in one week, and have an episode with over 4 million viewers. The only disappointing thing this week about the rating for DAYS this week was still being at a 1.9 in the 18-49 demos.

I dont know if DAYS will hold on to all these viewers next week, but with this powerful SL coming up DAYS could possibly hit the 3.0 mark and hopefully get a lot of the older long time viewers to give DAYS one more try. DAYS really cant afford to screw up this SL, it just has too much potential and if done bad some viewers might not ever try DAYS again, or at least never take DAYS serious.

Thanks for posting these numbers, DAYS back at #3 in overall viewers rocks!

• Members

Great job Days and Passions. I didn;t think they would go up next week since this week and next are the true holiday weeks IMO. I really beleive next week both shows will see huge gains since Friday they had great numbers going into this week. Passions had a great week this week and Days did as well and will only get better in the weeks to come. Every soap should see huge gains next week, including Days and Passions.

Happy Days is #3 in totla viewers :) .

Archived