All Alone-characters without families

• Members

While pregnant with Michelle, and after many arguments with Ed, Fletcher and Maureen, Claire left Springfield for a very brief period and stayed with her brother. His name escapes me at the moment. Eventually, Ed went to Claire at her brother's and convinced her to return to Springfield for Michelle's birth. Ed's visit happened on screen and he met Claire's brother. I think I still have part of that visit on tape. The brother was mentioned a couple of times after that, and may have had one more appearance, but I'm not 100 percent sure of that.

I don't remember any family for Lesley Ann (her last name was Monroe), but I missed part of her time on the show, as I only started watching in the Spring of '83. The only "family" I remember for her would be her marriage to Warren Andrews. And other than his marriage to Lesley Ann, I don't remember any family for Warren, either.

Jackson Freemont's mother was a recurring character for awhile. I think she was referred to as Lady Freemont. I remember Jackson talking about her having returned home to England and being ill towards the end of his run on the show.

Other than her relationship with David Preston, Suzette had no family. She left as soon as the Infinity story wrapped up and Lujack died. She wasn't even around for his funeral.

Again, most of Kelly's run took place before I started watching; and I don't remember any family.

India adopted Dorie, who came on the show at the same time as Dinah. They were part of the carnival whose train crashed in Springfield. They were both kids with no families (or so Dinah thought) who considered themselves "sisters" for quite some time. India's father, the Baron, was on the show for awhile in the mid '80s; as well as Sophia, the family maid and a motherly figure to India. In her later visits to Springfield, India almost always mentioned Dorie.

By the time Catalina was on, I was pretty much fast-forwarding anything Santos related, so I can't answer that one.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks. You should put that Claire stuff on Youtube :) Then again, I have no idea how to do that so who I am to say this.

I appreciate your detailed response. I knew she had a brother but I thought he stayed offcamera. I also thought that India's father was dead before she or Alex ever arrived.

• Members

Sophia did have that brother who mugged Nora.

I had forgotten about Marcy, good memory. I think she just had that deadbeat mother.

Thanks Sindacco, I couldn't remember whether we'd seen any of Jan's family.

Y&R - Lynne, but I guess she was a minor character

GL - Joe Werner, Kit Vested, Charlotte Waring

AMC - Would Kitty/Kelly count, since the only relative I think they had was each other, and they weren't on the show at the same time?

Archived