AMC: Monday February 15, 2010

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ITA. I see the chemistry to..I really liked when they were together at first. But then Pratt just had to have David drug her and all of that stuff...it turned awry. I wouldn't want to see them back together again. But they were a great pair at first! They will always have that bond over Babe. Forget Marissa.

• Members

HAHA I actually like Krystal looking trrashy again--it suits her :wub: I liked some fo the David/Krystal pair up actually cuz I thought Pratt wrote the abuse angle better than I expected--I really got why Krystal was kinda trapped, David wasn't fully aware of how manipulative he was being, etc--but then the Martins came in to try to rescue her, bla bla etc.

I thought today's episode was terrific. R Sinclair, I'm gonna disagree with you, to your shock. I thought the fallout was largely done wonderfully--I don't think a few months back we would have gotten such a clear view of how EVERYONE reacted to the wedding--it would have just shown Greenlee and Ryan and David--even tiny scenes like David toasting himself with mixed emotions. I even *kinda* understood where Ryan was coming from today (I had forgotten he faked his own death way back... I can't even remember how he tried to justify that).

But yeah, I thought it was terrific stuff. :D Best AMC episode in... ages.

• Members

Good episode.... Budig just completely and totally shined.

Ryan was less annoying. ohmy.gif

Annie was hilarious--"WHAAAAAAAAAT?"

And, damn, they even gave us a good cliffhanger. Can't wait until Greenlee bounces on Ryan's ass.

And, OMG, Marissa looked like an android. Maybe someone can get screencaps of when she was talking to Greenlee or when she and J.R. first came back to his apartment. She looked huge and clunky--and that hairdo maked her look like a giant-headed alien. blink.gif That was scary. laugh.gif

• Members

I know right! That's what I was alluding to yesterday, if you didn't know the show and you randomly flipped to that scene with J.R. and Marissa. They shot it with Marissa in the foreground so it looked like she was a good three feet taller than the little bald man she was talking to.

Archived