AMC: Monday February 15, 2010

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cheap 21 you crack me up!

To be honest I wasn't happy to hear that Greenlee was once again coming back, but her return is one of the best returns on amc in a long time. Rebecca Budig is doing one hell of a job.

Ryan needs to stfu and gtfo, lol. How dare he pull Greenlee by her arm out of the church!

Enough with the full moon crap! It makes me :rolleyes:

• Members

Seeing all these caps reminds me of the lack of blondes on the show. Not that I think they're needed, but it's just interesting. Then again I guess AMC has never been a blonde heavy show.

Now that I've said that Paul Rauch will probably take over as EP...

• Members
lol...I'll try when I can

It was back in 2007 and they all seemed to work at Fusion! We had Di, Babe, Greenlee, Annie, Colby and Im probably forgetting someone else. Oh and there was Lily/Ava and Krystal. Funny that of those blonds that still remain, Colby is the only one that still a blonde as Greens, Annie and Krystal are now brunettes and Liza returned as a red head

• Members

Awesome! ;)

I really didn't like Annie's hair when it was blonde! I was so happy when she went full on brunette, she looks so much better now. Same goes for Greenlee, not sure how Greenlee dyed her hair chocoloate brown while in a coma, but I'm glad RB came back without those blonde highlights her 476th time back at AMC!

Archived