AMC: Monday February 15, 2010

• Members

Food for thought: What's the quickest way to devalue a competitor's brand? Flood the market with its product.

That's a McTavish staple. She doesn't know how to create female characters that aren't blonde. From 2003-2007 she created Krustal, Babe, reintroduced Lily, Annie, Di, SORAS'd Colby, Sydney. She's obsessed with blond women.

Ugh! The infamous Addie Walsh/Amanda L. Beall shittastic episode. :angry: Did Di actually say "your mad skills have gone stone cold?"

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love the fall out of the Greenlee reveal. I couldn't stop laughing when everyone grabbed David and Opal started to wack him with her purse.

I'm giving Ryan a break. He is in shock and reacted that way.

Technically David kidnapped Greenlee.

Annie is funny and loony as hell.

• Members

Greenlee rocked it today! I loved how she brought Ryan to near tears (if only Cameron could have cried on cue). The way she brought up how he faked his death a few years ago was brilliant.

Annie's reaction was priceless, but you could see with Adam and Scott later that it's bothering her more than she's letting on.

• Members

Ryan's never stopped loving Greenlee was a bit much, but I thought that he was sincere in his shock and joy to have her back. He was bemused by her decision to marry David and I don't blame him because Greenlee is lying about her reason. She wants to hurt Ryan which he doesn't understand because he doesn't know that she knows about Kendal and Erica.

• Members

He still fell short IMO.... I didn't really feel anything from his performence. More annoying than anything. He tries way to hard.

Today belonged to Ms. Budig. Her best work since Leo's death IMO. It was a great episode, I hate seeing everyone think its all David.... wait until they realize its all GREENLEE!!!

• Members

Rebecca did excellent work throughout this entire episode. She, in my opinion, earned her return with these scenes the last two weeks (unlike another wishy washy, come and go actress who phones it in because she only intends on staying for 3 weeks to help pad her bank account).

That said.

Decent episode, but I was disappointed. Way too much filler after a much awaited pick up to an equally much awaited cliffhanger. This episode should have just kept on coming, which it didn't. There definitely shouldn't have been any room for the Martin Douches to sit around their diarrhea brown living room whining about David -- when this had nothing to do with them at all. Not to mention that pointless Krystal and David scene. Personally, I would've like to have seen more of Annie and Greenlee interacting.

Oh, and Marissa -- I hate you.

• Members

I was disappointed that Amanda did not make mention of the fact that she thought she saw David outside through the window a year ago at the wedding rehearsal dinner. That would've been a nice tie in and would've help contextualize how David was able to save Greenlee.

• Members

I Loved today's episode! Rebecca Budig was fabulous, some of her best work! I *Loved* every scene of hers, especially when she was asking everyone not to leave, and also her scene with David where she was crying and still wanted to marry him. Cameron Mathison was ok, but...nothing really that striking, I was expecting more. I wish he would have really cried..

Annie was...LOL! I just love her. When she saw Greenlee and was like, "omg..your dead" LOL. Annie stood out to me and was a joy to watch. She is definitely secretly distraught over this, that last scene with her hugging Adam said it all! I wonder if this will drive her crazy again?? Oh, and I was LOL at Adam when he said to Annie, "What do you suggest, that we crash the wedding like those clowns at the White House dinner?" LOL, great use of current events!

Marissa, you were right, you DON'T know Greenlee so you should have just STFU.

I saw more chemistry between Greenlee and Jake while he was doing her check-up, than Ryan and Greenlee!

I didn't get why Krystal had to drag herself to David's house, just to tell him that she knew why he didn't invite her. That scene was a waste of HD film.

Great episode overall, although I wish Greenlee could have interacted more with Annie, and also had a word or two with Erica. When Erica whispered into Ryan's ear while Greenlee was sitting down, I was just WAITING for her to say something. But she just stayed quiet and stared at them!

• Members

Krystal is quite the mess these past few episodes. I loved how David threw it in her face that she wasn't on the guest list, even though he said it was an "oversight" :lol:

I enjoyed their scene because Bobbie and Vincent still do have mad chemistry. I really hated how Pratt screwed that pairing up..... he took David too far.

Archived