AMC: Thursday, February 11, 2010

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Its really annoying... I haven't really enjoyed the last two episodes because of this.

I think the only thing I really enjoyed today was Greenlee and David towards the end and how they both know they only can rely on each other right now. I thought that was very well done. Two misunderstood souls being understood by one another. I really hope and pray Greenlee doesn't eventually join the Bring David Down Brigade.

Opal and Erica were great too. Yeah, that's about it.

• Members

^^I was surprised when I saw her name in the directing slot, happy to see she's still directing the show while it's in LA.

I really didn't like Natalia flirting with that Spinelli clone computer geek guy and his magic lap top. Just like her father, always has to break the code of law! And poor Brot, he was clearly jealous.

Ryan is a total arse. Loved David punching him, glad David didn't have much of a mark on his eye as Ryan did, LoL.

• Members

I loved the Erica/Jack, Erica/Opal and David/Greenlee scenes.

I also felt bad for Brot. I was surprised that Natalia seriously went on a date with the computer geek; I was waiting for her to leave the guy unexpectedly.

I don't get why Tad told Krystal he was going to Gloucester and then tried to cover up to Liza about it.

I wish David had beaten the crap out of Ryass.

• Members

Because he knew Krustal wasn't going to try to talk him out of it. Liza was.

Me too, but I'm glad he didn't... because you KNOW how that would've been spun. David, the sick monster with uncontrollable rage... beating up poor Ryan.

You know? I've said it numerous times before, David's an easy target for these simpletons because they all know he won't punch back because of his hands.

• Members

Natalia needs to loosen up. She has a cute, sweet, intelligent guy flirting his ass off and she's too stuck on trying to be the best cop Pine Valley ever had (which isn't too difficult. Solve one crime, and you've got it in the bag). What is she so afraid of?

Please don't tell me her grown ass never had a boyfriend before -- or worse... is a VIRGIN! Not that virginity is horrible, but I just wouldn't be able to buy it with Natalia. This tough ass chick, this rogue rookie cop saying, "Please, be gentle! :wub: It's my first time..." :lol: :lol:

No, I can't picture it. I think Natalia has a riding crop and a bull whip hidden under bed.

• Members

Oh totally--she needs to let down her hair and get that aggression out, SOMEWHERE and how...

I guess it's a fairly basic (and uninspired) "wants to prove herself to her dad" thing--that she can do it on her own, etc. But as you imply (I think ;) ) that's not hard to do--she's already proven herself to be a more competent cop than any other on the force (wow she knows computer basics!), and on the other hand her dad is so inept at his job in his unlawfulness (something I hope the new writers really smack down on--I have noticed some more "realistic" touches like the past week or two they've offered explanations as to why the doors in Pine Valley are so rarely locked), that her doing things by the book just screws up with Jesse's schemes so won't win her any favours either. Damned if you don't, damned if you do...

Archived