OLTL: Discussion for the week February 1

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wasn't that done to try to fool us into thinking he wasn't just a new character brought on to be the killer? (which of course fooled no one...)

Bring on the Cramer girls PLEASE, I'm having trouble watching this (was Dorian's speech in the car about how she could never lose one of her girls, foreshadowing?)

Everything with Ford was awful. Is he now a full time professor, not just an assistant??? At his age and (lack) of experience? He even has an office?? At the uni I went to they didn't even have space for most new full time professors to have their own office.

The final crash made no sense to me--were they all crashing into each other? or was there some car with non characters that they were crashing into? I feel like an idiot but I was utterly confused... :unsure:

• Members

I think it was done with Haver because Matt Ashford had a short contract. Later that same year, however, OLTL got away with never putting Tico Santi in the opening despite the fact that I am pretty sure he was initially intended to be long-term.

I thought the conversations in the cars today were good. The story is awfully silly but other shows would not have bothered with the nice stuff they gave Brody and Dorian. I'm just waiting for them to get to the Cramer Girls part of sweeps; that's what I'm looking forward to. Though it's sad when right now, the most interesting part of the story is Stacy, Kim and their secret.

• Members

Bawhahaha... Boris and Natasha just fits! OLTL is the only soap I have patience for when it's bad. RC is an epic writer, when he's good he's brilliant. When he's bad he's awful. He does know how to turn things around pretty quickly and almost make you forget the bad (at least I think so).

• Members

Unless the character is named Todd.

The stories do turn around but the downside of that is the lack of fallout for most of the big plots. So many of the big stories of 2008 ended up going nowhere (David as Asa's son, Dorian taking over BE, Tarty, Mendorra).

• Members

I wish they would let Viki break the saintly mold for one bit and express some thirst for Mitch's blood as well for having taken Jessica. Included in this, it should have been either Clint or Viki should be making their way to the mountain along with the others IMO.

Archived