OLTL: Discussion for the week February 1

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ugh, totally. And why are they dressing Dorian like she's doing a guest spot on The Nanny? I realize she's trying to keep a low-profile, but her duds look tacky and cheap.

OMG, Jessica: Father, is that my baby? :rolleyes: Lord Jeezuz. Here we go...

• Members

I agree Eric, I definitely feel a disconnect. I think my problem with this is, while it is utilizing the old RC technique where one story affects many others, I don't feel like there are enough characters involved this time around for me to care about and to be glued to my television screen. This is different compared to the climax to the Russian mob storyline, the car accident last year, and even Marty's rescue. I think out of all those, so far, it appears to involve the fewest amount of characters. Who knows, maybe Clint and Viki will be on today, but it doesn't make up for the fact that there are still a few more players missing from this apparently pivotal plot point.

• Members

Well, I'm almost positive that I'm not supposed to be laughing as much as I am at today's episode. Mitch and Jessica are just *too* OTT, they are a riot. I don't know if this is how Stacy will meet her end, but if so, it's oddly disrespectful yet fitting for the character. And then there's Fievel Gigi obsessing over Schuyler who's sitting on a rock like he's constipated while huge flakes of snaux stick to his coat. Oy. I'm still glued to the set though, so they must be doing SOMEthing right. :D

Archived