AMC: Thursday (01/28/10)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hey Jonathan. I think This Colby would do more with Damon than the Other Colby Actually does Things with Petey. The Other Colby Stands on one Side of the Room and Petey Stands on the Other Side of the Room and Colby Tends to put off Petey. However, I can see This Colby Getting Feelings for Damon and if They would Kiss. Jody

• Members

I Did NOT Like the Second Colby. She Hesitated and said her Lines like A Question. Marissa does the Same Thing except maybe not like A Question. I Actually Ended Up Liking the First Colby the Best, but I think This Colby is Okay. Jody

• Members

Hey EricMontreal. Lorraine Broderick WAS Hired as An Associate Writer. I think It could say Associate Writer Lorraine Broderick after Executive Producer Julie Hanan Carruthers OR They could have Just Lorraine Broderick OR They could have Lorraine Broderick and A Group Of Writers. I think She should be in the Credits in Some Way. If they don't have Charles Pratt's Name on There, Then It is the New Writing even if we don't see Lorraine Broderick's Name on the Credits. Jody

• Members

God, no! Do we need to tell yet another "I'm bitter because I was adopted and/or now that I've found you, the parents who raised me my entire life don't exist" story on this show? I'm tired of seeing adoption being slammed so brutally on this show time and time again. Culminating in Tad torturing and killing another man because Kate was adopted -- and somehow it was justified. This is just another failure of a story point Richard Culliton introduced and dropped in 2002 during his "great" head writing stint.

Can't be any more interesting that Tad telling Liza she had a "deep, throaty" laugh.

:unsure:

It was specifically stated that she was hired as an associate head writer, which means she'll be listed with the others; Addie Walsh, Tracey Thomson and Christopher Dunn. End of this whole pointless mystery! But, far be it from me to rain on anyone's parade with information. Feel free to continue to imagine Lorraine and Agnes skipping down the halls, hand in hand, giggling as they fart fairy gold dust wherever they go.

Geez, you're a bitch.

Yes, I know.

• Members

I think its probably best if she goes uncredited, then we'll know if something is gold then she is behind it and if something really sucks its a Chuck Pratt leftover. Of course anything that is out of this world wonderful then it is from Agnes herself.

• Members

Yes, thank GOD for Windows Movie Maker. YouTube doesn't have enough of those! :wub:

And don't forget, if it starts off good, and ends up bad -- it's ALL Frons' fault a.k.a. "network interference." Turns the most brilliant writer IMMEDIATELY into a hack that forgets how to write well at all.

Archived