AMC: Thursday (01/28/10)

• Members

I still hate how everytime there is a social event in Pine Valley it is at ConFusion. I know, this is a Fusion related party, but its so not AMC. The Valley Inn needs to return!

Finally Greenlee escaped David's lair.... finally this story might actually move a bit. So what is the deal with Damon? Any thoughts? He is snooping around the Chandler mansion and looking at something on Adam's desk. Is he just a klepto, or does he have some connection to the canvas.

Natalie Hall IMO is just as bad as Brianne Moncrief.... she's AWFUL!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I liked today's episode. I forgot that Frankie and Jake were friends. :lol: It's seems like forever since they hung out. There's been a lot of set up over the last few episodes and I think a lot of storylines are going to kick into high gear in Feb.

Damon is growing on me. Although, he still looks vampirish to me. I like Damon and Colby.

Ryanica. :wub:

• Members

Yeah, well that's exactly how sweeps should be. Lorraine's "material" should start airing within the next few weeks right? Pratt was fired back in November. I wonder if she actually will be credited or if no HW will be listed.

• Members

I agree about the Valley Inn!

I think Damon is just looking around at everything the Chandlers own and trying to decide whether to steal something and leave town (abandoning his girlfriend and baby) or stick around.

Natalie Hall may not be the best actress, but as bad as Brianne? NO!

I liked the Frankie/Jake scenes, too. It makes sense that they would commiserate over working for a parent.

I agree about Damon/Colby. I still detest RyICKa, though!

• Members

Lorraine's material should start airing sometime next week since the first episode taped in LA will supposedly be February 2nd (can't remember where I read that but I'm counting down the days!).

I suspect she'll be listed along with the other breakdown writers instead of as the headwriter.

• Members

I think they need to bring him into this decade with a new haircut.

This new Colby seems to have the most stuck-up Skye-like quality to her of all the Colbys, the first one was a whiney brat and morphed into the second one who was airy and sympathetic. I think she'll be the best at balancing the character's strength and vulnerability.

Next stop, his 17-year-old kid by Mia! ^_^

Archived