AMC: Thursday (01/28/10)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How random was Randi when she told Erica the truth about Madison making up that idea for the new Fusion line. I was glad she did that, and then told Madison that it's all fair game from now on. Finally this is moving along, I hope Madison shows a different side of herself now..

Damon has grown on me to, and I think he and Colby are great together as the rich Chandler prodigy and the Vampire bad boy thief.

LOL at Scott saying to Annie, "The last time you were at one of Erica's Fusion events, you got swirlied". I like Annie wanting the Chandler family not to fall of the map, and be known around PV still. Scott is one lonely dude. He needs to be paired with someone soon, LOL..

It was nice to see Frankie and Jake interacting. Friends hanging out having genuine conversations, something the show has been lacking in.

• Members

And it's so black that it just sort of sits on his pale head.

But I do think he was much better today, I'm going to chalk it up to nerves his first few days, who can blame him. I'm still not a big fan of the character though.

No, Randi is not at all ready to handle stepmommydom. She is still a woman-child herself. But damn, did you see her ass in that leather skirt?? I had NO idea.

Greenlee is actually kinda cute laying their with her flat greasy hair and velour jumpsuit not at all annoying me. I'm pretty much not looking forward to her reunion with Ryan. :mellow:

• Members

I'm with Steve about most of this. Natalie Hall still feels green to me especially when she's not working with one of the powerhouse acting vets, but she's FAR better than the last two Colbys were, especially in their early months.

I really enjoyed today's episode actually--scenes like Jake and Farnkie hanging out are what's been missing from the show (someone actually brought up his hands! lol) I wouldn't be surprised if we're already getting set up for Lorraine's material--since Pratt was out about a month before the New York stuff even got finished filming, it would make sense if scripts are being tweaked--

Oh and agreed about CONFusion though at least this IS a Fusion event.

I like Damon (yeah his hair is dated though it's not as bad as that random Krystal is dating). I kinda wonder if part of the reason I like him though is I'm not used to AMC hiring a younger actor who actually CAN act--something they haven't done in a long time (maybe since Sam? dunno)

• Members

I have to agree on this one. Every party is at ConFusion, I HATE it! So nauseating, it's become the only place that the citizens of PV go to. I hope Krystal really does build that candy shop or whatever she's planning with Rob (not that I would want a party to go on there, LOL, but at least it'll be a new place for people to go to), and I agree about The Valley Inn returning. More venues are needed, regardless!!

• Members

Every party, every drink, every breakfast, every lunch, nearly every dinner (the yacht club comes in every so often), every "clubbing" time, every benefit, ARGHHH

Damon mentioned going to a run down bar to see a band, Diego's--at this poitn I'd welcome the sight of seeing out of place characters liek Adam there just for a change of scene.

• Members

I can't wait to see her name on the credits, and Pratt's gone. I'm hoping she's listed as the Head Writer, I mean come on isn't she, basically?? But if she's listed with the breakdown writer's, that'll be cool to. I'm thinking this has to happen by Tuesday with the LA shows starting. Can't wait.

• Members

LOL! So right...

Damon mentioning that bar I do remember, and I'm thinking that might be a hint at that surfacing on the show at some point. PV does need a new bar since The Comeback was ravaged by those tornadoes. ConFusion does NOT count in my eyes as a bar LOL, it is downstairs from a cosmetics building and the lighting is way to bright!! I hope this Diego's bar is real, and people in PV actually go to it someday, PLEASE! B)

Archived