HBO: Game of Thrones

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I hope Kit gets all the support he needs. Poor guy.

Season 8 was a huge bust, but I wish no ill will to the the cast and crew. 

Can't wait to read the interview with D&D once they're turn partying it up for that nonsense they put out.

• Members

But didn't Kit mention in an interview that was not his first time due to stress, no?

In any case, of the videos I've seen for THE LAST WATCH I like the one of Colenth Hill reacting to reading Varys' death. That spoke VOLUMES. 

• Members

I've always thought he was both more talented and more sensitive than he's been given credit for. His interviews recently about his anxiety and issues while working on GOT certainly bear the latter out. If half the rumors are true he's lucky Rose Leslie has stuck by him. I just don't think leading man roles in film are his place. I think his best option is to get well, and go for meaty character parts in the UK. Richard Madden did some similar rebuilding of his image (in much less dire straits IRL) with Bodyguard and now he is likely heading the next big Marvel movie. I don't think Kit can or should shoulder the pressures of Marvel movies, but I do think he is talented.

Edited by Vee

• 3 weeks later...