Victor

Nikki

Nick

Murphy

Esther

Billy

Paul

Nina

There was AT LEAST a YEAR of story there & TPTB blew threw it in less than 6 months.

• Members

Hahaha...hilarious!!! I believe the reason why DG announces this stuff about LAME in general is because he really really really needs people to watch the show when LAME is on. Apparently, acting/scenes are not enough to try to convince those of us who find them abhorrent!!! I don't believe he was talking or us telling us around here anyway!! :lol::lol:

• Members

It's especially glaring when characters he's directly related to are being involved in heavy story.

Paul finds Katherine's daughter yet is NOWHERE around for the reveal is really bad storytelling.

Then having him only play small supporting parts in Patty Jane/Nina's dramas & little to none in Heather's?

Just horrible.

• Members

There is something that I have always wondered about. If Chris Engen was still in the role of Adam, would the character have been written off the show? Are the writers only keeping the character on the canvas by not having him pay for his crimes or a redemption arc because they like Micheal Muhney? It wouldn't be the first times tptb wrote for a character simply because they liked the actor.

Poor Paul, just like Neil, is just the short end of the stick.

• Members

Yes! I feel very deeply about this. It was too obvious when Adam was exposed for the diary crimes. They never knew what to do with him after that, and sadly when Muhney started raving about that role he got his award---Adam staying on the canvas for a very long time.

Archived