2010: The Directors and Writers Thread

• Members

Fair enough. I do tend to give all the credit for everything I liked from March 2003 onward (and I did really like those months) to Cascio, and that's probably much too simplistic.

Tracey Thomson has been MIA at AMC for a little bit.. Given her immediate demotion after Pratt left I wonder if there's anything to that.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I noticed that too, I don't think she's wroten any scripts in almost a month?

She probably was let go. They really should keep Celena Cipraiso as a full time script writer. They have been really decent and the episodes have the typical AMC feel to them.

• Members

I believe Celena is the writers' assistant at AMC (and is still on staff). I don't believe she worked in production. The production assistants for AMC: NY were Jen Minda and Marika Brancato (both of whom have been promoted w/ the move to LA). Celena's not a PA for AMC: LA either.

• Members

Yeah, although in the show credits she was listed as a production associate, she identifies herself as a writer's assistant. Unless those are the same thing?

She's gone though. Her LinkedIn profile has this for AMC:

I can't see why a writer's assistant would be affected by the move though.

• Members

I'm watching AMC right now and I must say I am megaimpressed with today's directing, courtesy of Angela Tessinari. I loved the shots that she used(specifically the open shot following Amanda's legs and panning up and when Brooke and Annie met face-to-face between Adam in the background).

Archived