OLTL: Discussion for the week December 14

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I saw it. Imperfect as usual. The Todd et al stuff was one low point. JEEEEGE and Rex were another. JEEEEEGE tried to cry again. At least she wasn't drunk on top of it. The rest wasn't bad at all. Standouts were Brian Kerwin and Jerry VD. And it's always nice to see Viki no matter what she's doing.

• Members

I actually didn't mind Todd in this episode. And I usually hate his holier than thou pompous ass. John was dreadful as usual. I wish Brody would [!@#$%^&*] him over and do his job instead of cowering to John.

Schuyler and Rachel were another highlight. Scott Clifton's puppy dog eyes always get to me.

I hope Neville is gone forever. JvD finally got some good material again. Hopefully that will continue. This upcoming Kim story is the one I'm most looking forward too.

The girl that plays Dani is pretty impressive for being a newbie.

• Members

Wow this whole ending to the Ross story has been such a ho hum non event--yet everyone involved seem to think we as the audience are on the edge of our seats. And what? there's a tiny wooden bridge into the Canada border? And we're meant to feel that Todd and Blair's lives were at stake? the staging of the whole thing made no sense to me. Oh well.

Liked the Rachel scenes, liked Brodie being conflicted. I like Brian Kerwin but for someone who used ot be drunk all the time the man really can't hide his liquor--I hope we don't get too many more shots of him skulking right out of sight of Vicki chugging from that same tiny mickey of vodka.

• Administrator

Glad Clint finally knows the truth but I wish it would've been better way than Neville telling him.

I wish we could've seen Ross fall into the river - now that would've cool to see. I'm guessing Ross is not dead and he'll show up later.

I really like Sky/Rachel friendship. More scenes with them please.

• Members

Everything about Dani is so contrived. Now we are in the awkward "Dani shrieks about her hatred for her parents, before she becomes their latest defender" phase. The actress is very showy but there's nothing going on with the character, she's an endless cliche. She was just shoehorned into the show, like Dawn on BtVS.

Do they even remember that Elijah was once very close to his brother? I can't stand this worthless character, Tea has enough groupies, he can go now.

• Members

Tape Dani's mouth shut during that process please. Tea's too. I'm sick of all the whining.

Loving poor old Clint, though.

And maybe my present situation is to blame, but I nearly started bawling when Matthew almost stood on his own.

Archived