OLTL: Discussion for the week December 14

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'll be that renegade. I thought Dani's performance today was great, Matthew and Dani were adorable, and the actress engages Eddie in a way Destiny does not. Shenell E. can't keep up most times. I did laugh at her and Shaun mocking Rachel stuck next to Mrs. Evans though. That was great, the family stuff. But she's gotta be recast if this is going to be a real story and not an unfortunate turkey shoot with the girl of color as the turkey.

• Members

Gigi needs to be with Schyler.

I really like Kyle & Fish now that the coming out part of the story is over. My fave dynamic on this show is actually Layla/Chris/Fish as roomies. They play well off eachother.

I like the mitch storyline. I thought it would be tired but its not at all.

for some reason i really like Natalie & John.

Jessica & Brody are great and i love Jessica & Rex as siblings.

Kim needs to go. And i really dont care about Charlie.

• Members

I agree.

However, i do think that they have done pretty well of showing in the background Jess supporting Natalie. At the hospital holding her hand. At the funeral being by her, etc.. but i wish we could get some actuall scenes with some meaning of her supporting Natalie.

The writers are odd with jess. its like they write her as this fragile easily broken girl, but didnt jess/tess merge into one? did they forget to give her some of tess? its like they writer her as jess or as tess, but not a combo. it bothers me. and given a choice between the two i would pick Tess.

• Members

Also, I like Markko and Langston. I dont see the chem with Cole and Starr but i do think that Cole & Langston would be rather amazing. Starr really brings this group down.

Marty needs to go. Shes just annoying all around.

And the kid who plays Matthew is great. However his two love interestes need to be recasted, badly.

OH! And Clint/Nora/Bo is FANTASTIC! I cant wait to see this all play out.

Its been great to see Dan G as Kevin again

Archived