OLTL: Discussion for the week December 14

• Members

I understand Dani was in the heat of the moment and she regretted it, but no way. If Destiny is just "It's okay, I know you're hurting blah blah blah," then the NEXT time Dani is annoyed by Destiny, she's gonna jump on her like that again. I wouldn't enable the bitch. She doesn't have to kick her ass, but as soon as Dani gets her stuff together, Destiny needs to be like..."Look, I gave you a pass, but not the next time. If you get a little piss and vinegar in you, fine, but getting in my face like that yields consequences kthxbye."

But, really, the bigger problem here is Destiny needs to cut her losses and realize, yeah Matthew might have been a good friend at one point, and she may still have a little crushy-poo on the little stinker, but it's time to pull up stakes and stop giving him the silent satisfaction of knowing he's got "this chick, right, and she's all up on my jock, right, but I only touch when I need her for something, right."

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok maybe she should have not beat the girl down I am thinking what my child would do but yes I agree she should have said something to her because like you said Dani is going to think I can say what ever I want to this girl and she is not going to say anything. And boy do we agree on the Matthew situation. Great post.

• Members

And Dani had NO room to talk.

Getting mad cause Destiny took credit for Matthew's surgery?

Getting mad cause Destiny made her show herself to Greg & Rachel at the hospital when she SNUCK OUT & SHOULDN'T HAVE EVEN BEEN THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE?

Getting mad at Destiny when HER MOTHER put the whole situation in motion from the day she set foot back in Llanview & HER FATHER exacerbated it by kidnapping people at gunpoint?

Dani's useless ass can die in a fire.

Amen.

Let him have the banshee.

He'll regret it.

Archived