AMC: The View Hour Long Special

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG! Totally!

Now, this is just between you and me, but I heard they wanted to put up some scripted prattle on a TelePrompTer, but Bloomberg adamantly refused! He was aghast! Insulted at the mere implication that he was unable to express his deep and undying passion for Rylee that is rooted firmly at the bottom of his Rylee lovin' heart!

• Members

LOL, even American citizens living abroad can't see it. I went through so much trying to track down a version I could watch and was kinda disappointed. It was good and I liked the skits, but it felt a bit forced at times. I loved seeing and hearing Agnes. :) (Was not pleased with how the unabortion was glossed over, but hey, what's new).

• Members

oh you havent heard? Next month when Greenlee returns, Bloomberg is making it citywide holiday entitled Rylee Day. Rebecca will be there as he presents to her the keys to the city. Cental Park will be renamed Greenlee's Garden, the subways will be called Rylee's Railroads and the Robert F Kennedy Bridge will be renamed the Ryan Lavery Bridge. The celebrations will proceed with a parade just so the mayor can express his appreciation that the BEST couple in all of Hollywood is finally going to be reunited and EVERY NYer will give a sh-t whether they want to or not!

Archived