AMC: The View Hour Long Special

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why are you here again?

Ignoring the trolling, this is a real pretty fake pageant for a fucked-up show. They're desperate to try to make this big move sound so exciting and great. OLTL continues to get the shaft. Ah, well. It'll just stay better than them.

• Members

OMG, I loved SuLu ranting and raving around her dressing room about her missing Emmy. Epic! "That golden bitch finally gave it up! Am I gon' have to cut a *****?!"

Am I the only one who thinks that there is something terribly wrong and double-standardish about how Sherri can just constantly talk about how hot Cam is and feel him up all the time? I mean, I still love Cam, and he seems like one of the most genuinely nice people in the daytime industry, but come on, if it was a male talk show host constantly talking about, IDK...Crishell or someone, and always trying to feel her up, that wouldn't be played for laughs.

True. I'm truly shocked that they really did give up the whole show to AMC. They didn't even do Hot Topics, and you can tell Whoopi was pissed that they had to skip them. Whatever.

• Members

Fridays show is pre-taped and they often do special themed episodes. Hot Topics on Friday generally suck due to the pre-taping so it's no loss.

I do love that Whoopi called them out on the lack of diversity! :lol: Maybe she tuned in, never saw Angie and Jessie, or when she DID see them they were in the background and was like "WTF?!"

• Members

To be fair, Whoopi is always like that. She's always rude to the co-hosts and looks like she doesn't want to be there. Honestly, it doesn't even look like she showers or brushed her teeth. Bitch just rolled out of bed, truly threw anything on, kept her dirty panties on and had her driver deliver her to The View. Even on 30 Rock she mentioned "girls gotta get paid!" in regards to The View.

Archived