AMC: The View Hour Long Special

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well she can still travel! Honestly, how often do you think she was at the set? I do think she would be happy if AMC could get out of this rough shape. It could be a DAYS-esque comeback. That's what I'm hoping for now that ATWT is gone. Soon I'm going to need another soap to watch, I hope it can be AMC. This could be just what the show needs. Unfortunately they need an EP like Ed Scott or even John Conboy to make this work. Carruthers has killed this show. I blame her more than the headwriters. Has she shown her stinking face on this AMC special?

• Members

Carl. Just accept that even though an average person knows the Earth is not flat, they share the view with The View on soap operas. Accept it. This is not a discussion on the hosts, just an illustration of who we're dealing with when we say so many people care about AMC or ATWT. They don't.

Saaaaad. But very much real.

• Members

Wasn't Chrishell Stause leaving AMC to go back to LA anyway? She acts like she didn't want to go back.

But that was what the other posters were discussing.

The average person doesn't throw a goodbye party for AMC and then not look at basic details. If they did, they'd be out of a job.

• Members

I thought it was pretty tacky of Barbara Walters to joke with her by saying lets see if the next plot is if a job move can end a marriage. She probably doesnt realize that Debbie is on her 4th marriage and got married, fairly recently, I think within the last year or 2. She smiled through it but was probably thinking "oh shut up you old b-tch"

I thought Annie resembled Greenlee when she was blonde. Not so much now, especially after they were both on the show together

Haha, they just showed a Tad and Liza clip in the background. It would have been funny if Jamie Luner was out there

• Members

I heard Barbara say something stupid like that, but I didn't hear it. She's so inappropriate at times.

I love that they obviously told Vincent that he couldn't mention Y&R.

The women's segment was so good, but the men's segment is blah. These ladies need to round up their hormones and sit down. This is ridiculous. They're ignoring everybody who isn't Cameron.

• Members

Haha, Vincent just called the women out on not being at the Emmys to recieve their awards. "Its a shame none of you were there to get your Emmy"

Wow, Whoopi just asked if any of the men have ever had a black woman. They all were speechless. Someone should have said, AMC dont do black

• Members

They need to interview Richard Shoberg!

That sequence just showed how flat AMC's men are. MEK looked better than he has sometimes but he seemed very low-key. Cameron, as always, gets fawned over just for sitting there, even though he lost a lot of his appeal many tans ago. Vincent was the one who saved it.

• Members

I'm just thankful this isn't on SoapNet. The 35th anniversary special was horribly edited and just as awkwardly hosted by Lipsa Rinna and Ty Treadway.

So far, no JHC yet. I'm not looking forward to it. At the 35th, that was when the genius decided to drop the bomb that someone (ultimately Edmund) was going to be murdered -- with the cast looking at each other like, "huh?" I wonder what other crap is going to come from her mouth.

LMAO! Yes, it did get dead silent right quick!

Archived