ATWT Canceled

• Members

We agree on something JP ;)

Anywho I hope ATWT gets a great ending

Eh I wish I could agree with that. RC isn't called ReRon for nothing. He takes history, redoes the storylines, and in the process manages to mangle it all up.

I think RC and OLTL being so good are highly overrated

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have friends who swear by the show. They adore it right now. I am having a hard time getting into it myself because of the focus on newbie kiddies like Daniela et al., and because Nora & Bo send anti-chemistry waves through my TV screen. However, there is no mistaking the love of the actors for their show, nor the proud use of its vets. Carlivati was praised too highly when he first began and those dreams and hopes were impossible to live down. However, I have hope that he has enough talent and technical prowess to give OLTL some interesting new SLs once the current lacklustre cycle of stories approaches its natural end.

• Members

CBS went 22 1/2 years without cancelling a daytime drama, and now they've cancelled their two longest-running ones a year apart. It really is an end of an era.

Is there a possibility that B&B will expand to an hour, and/or CBS will pick up Days?

• Members

I'm still trying to suck this all in. I'm still in a bit of disbelief because I actually thought ATWT just might have one last chance. Not much to say right besides Goutman and Passanate constantly blowing, and the fact they have decided this just before friggin Christmas, proving P&G/Telenext/CBS to be as heartless as any other cold-hearted conglomerates. It's still LONG time before the finale, so make the 50th year of Bob and Lisa GRAND.

• Members

I still don't get the owning versus not owning the show and how one is better than the other unless owning gives you more latitude in terms of moving monies around. But all the shows including those ABC OWNS have cut costs. I guess if you own it you might be more willing to absorb some of the financial hits that if you don't

Archived