Characters who have too many children

• Members

I was thinking in terms of the actual number rather than the purpose and was thinking about how they are now rather than back when they were good. I think the writers could have just stopped at three. Abby has potential, but there was no reason to have Ashley knocked up again.

Compare him to other characters on the show. He has four or five (if you count the miscarriage) other characters have two at the most. Only John Abbott has four and Nick has four kids. I wouldn't be suprised if Nick ends up with more kids.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

AMC's Adam Chandler has way too many children. Not because he does shouldn't reproduce (the Chandlers have been a core family for close to thirty years), but because all of his children are extremely ungrateful, disrespectful brats with entitlement issues. They insult and rebuke Adam -- yet continue to live off his money and run to him whenever they're in trouble. Not a single child has been loyal to him for more than twenty minutes at a time.

Ryan Lavery should have NONE! Yet, he has two children that he, technically, shouldn't even be in the lives of. Emma was created via Annie having artificial insemination by a, then, anonymous sperm donor. Kendall had artificial insemination because she thought Ryan killed himself. And now, it's as if he went "OK! I feel like being a dad now! Thanks for the womb! Gimmie your children! Kthnxbye!"

I agree that Tad has way too many children. He has three natural children and one step-son he only pays attention to when he wants to "stick it to" Adam. FIVE people were killed (Madden, Dixie, Julia, Kathy's adoptive parents) for Tad to get Kathy back, and he doesn't even spend any time with her. Not to mention Tad tortured and killed one of them and showed remorse for about three weeks until Livia told him that Jesus died on the cross for our sins, so stop trippin'. He made sure to use Jenny to "stick it to" Krystal -- and now, after her got shot in the head, he doesn't seem to even care about Jenny either. He just dumps both of his daughters on Krystal and goes out playing God with other people's babies. :rolleyes:

GH's Sonny Corinthos... 'nuff said.

• Members

I agree about Tad.

Bianca (AMC) - She's 25 and has two kids, one from rape and one she just HAD to have with her girlfriend of a few months. Two kids, no real time as part of a sane healthy couple. They don't want to write for Bianca as a woman so they keep filling her uterus with plot points.

Todd Manning (OLTL) - For crap's sake this man knocks up everyone he touches. I wouldn't share a basket of chili fries with that guy without being on the pill. I long for a scene where Todd is sitting at home with an icepack on his manbusiness because he's recovering from his vasectomy.

• Members

Well. Obviously Psycho Eyes.

maurice-benard2-nc.jpg

Currently he has four (and counting - if Brenda ever came back, I'm sure they'd dredge up some secret S&B love child). Let's not forget the four who never made it to birth (Lily's, Carly's, Sam's and Claudia's).

Then we have Poncho:

1068282287_ronn_moss_the_bold_and_t.jpg

Actually, make that

bold-and-beautiful5.jpg

I love Brooke but girl must be approaching her late 40s by now and needs to get acquainted with the Pill.

• Members

I would rather they bring in Jack children so he isn't stuck wanting to take care of Newman brats. I swear Jack has either taken care of or has the desire to take care of every Newman child, except Cassie and Reed. They could do so much with Kyle. Keemo brings in much needed diversity and he's a chemist so he can work at Jabot.

Oh Jesus take the wheel!

I know about Keemo and Kyle.

There was the miscarriage to Patty.

The childen he lost with Nikki.

He has two step-children, Noah and Mai Volien.

If we don't included step-children, who the hell am I missing? I tried looking it up at soapcentral, but to no avil. If I don't figure it out it's going to drive me crazier than Patty.

Thanks.

• Members

I completely forgot he even had Jenny. Id agree on her. Seemed her only purpose was to facilitate an Adam/Krystal breakup

I still disagree on Taylor. The storyline where Morgan kidnapped Steffy was a really good one and still remains one of my favorites. When these kids were conceive. Giving her twins may have been redundant and they corrected that by killing one of them off. Steffy and Thomas still have potential and should be the future of the show but the show doesnt seem to like to utilize any of the younger set but Brooke's kids long term

Archived