Characters who have too many children

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's even worse for Liz, IMO, because:

1 - She's a nurse and should be able to better protect herself. Shame on the writers for making her so careless with something like that.

2 - She works with Robin, her friend, and knowing someone who contracted HIV should make her more careful.

3 - She passed off both of her children as someone else's after finding out she was pregnant (although I seem to recall that Ric did know that Cam wasn't his but wanted to help Liz. Is that how it happened?)

• Members

As an Elizabeth Webber fan I don't see it as worse for her and I don't get what her having been a nurse or being around Robin has to do with a "defective condom" that Jason used from his family business (Endura) so IMO she did "protect herself" in that the protection was faulty but whatever floats your boat which was a hilarious Q storyline LuLu got pregnant by Dillon and when she discussed w/her the look on Elizabeth face like "oh itsky"

she hot-footed it PH2 to check the trash (Jason busted her) to see what condom "he" used

...it was one of their funniest scenes. However I do agree with point three in that GuZa who hacks history has never been creative or used Elizabeth Webber a core family member from one of the founding characters of the show, she's rarely been written with a positive focus by him....she isn't a pet so we take what crumbs Frons throws our way...

I loved that storyline but they gave it the Qs bum's rush...it was funny as hell. They were getting sued by all these women getting knocked up...that is one storyline that should have been dragged out but of course anything Quartermaine is short and sweet.

IMO Sonny's brood is far worse since he is a mob chieftain, she doesn't kill people for a living

Rebecca Herbst was pregnant in real life so the pregnancy of Cameron was written in

Zander was just there to accommodate it that's all... Carly who is a walking contradiction re: her brood of 3 children by three different men who will not devoid them of the violence by making a hitman her daughter's godfather, Alexis two children with (brothers)

point being they all have kids by gangsters. I lived in Europe during Ric/Elizabeth's run so my memories are sketchy but they always wrote her men who wanted to step up to play daddy to her babies so she is good to go.

1Boythatate-1.jpg

• Members

I always felt as if GL and ATWT had kids just to have kids. Most shows have kids to advance plots or for story purposes but those 2 shows seemed to have alot of children for no reason. Its probably bc the actresses have gotten pregnant alot and the show tended to write most of them in instead of hiding them. I havent watched those shows regularly but is that a fair assesment?

Archived