Y&R Episodes Discussion, Week of November 2, 2009

• Members

Yuck yuck!

Wouldn't that be Daniel?

I really think killing Lily, and bring Devon and Nate front burner, with Roxy as the female front burner lead, and then bringing in Olivia (but not a recast Malcolm) could go a long way toward rebuilding this group.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Exactly. Lily really adds nothing at this point...she's a generic princess. Natalia Livingston could play her...seriously.

Better to start over. Dru had a life before coming to GC. Dru was off canvas for several stints. If they want Dru to have a daughter, it would not be the hugest sleight of hand to create one for her.

Also, with Rowell, an adopted/foster daughter could actually be as/more interesting than her bio-girl.

• Members

They need more people to pity Billy. They don't need anyone to pity Daniel...Amber and the girly wardrobe take care of that. Soon Billy will stop by Colleen's grave and then Lily's, and talk about how their deaths mean he has to go egg the Newman ranch, and put a KICK ME sign on Nick's back. (I think that story would give us some of the best acting of Morrow's career). Then Chloe will give him a pity quickie, she will get pregnant, pass the child off as Chance's, etc.

If Lily goes, which I wouldn't exactly cry over, I think the black characters will go with her. Rauch doesn't care about black people.

• Members

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-qdErB-ubI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-qdErB-ubI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-qdErB-ubI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

• Members

I'm thinking I'm being too hard on this Y&R story.

Because on AMC, I just heard Jacob Young's JR say to Marissa: "Believe it or not, cancer didn't ruin my life. It made it better. Because I found you." With the same blissed out smile that Khalil had.

• Members

The GH story was unforgiveable, not only because love was cured by a creepy guy she cheated on her husband with, but also because Emily's mother had died of breast cancer. Her adoptive mother had battled it for some time. And they didn't get her "cured by love" bull.

Guza sucks.

As for AMC - at least Jacob Young shaved his head.

• Members

Nikolas, the roid rage weirdo. They turned her loving husband Zander into a psycho and a loser to prop up "Nem". And then, after Emily was raped, Nikolas cheated on her with one of her friends, because she wasn't putting out.

Archived