Y&R Episodes Discussion, Week of November 2, 2009

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought that I put my post from the previous week here since it was about today's show.

So far I'm not impressed by the actress that plays Daisy.

Why can't Daniel and Amber call Mac or get Kevin to call Mac to get them out? They can still dance since it will take Mac a while to get there.

Is it possible for JT to come back without his wife? He can bring Reed back too.

I can imagine Carl rolling his eyes at the scenes with Billy at Colleen's grave. How many scenes did Billy Miller and Tammin Sursock share before her firing? These two were going to have to share scenes together for their bond to be believable since both are recast.

Will Zapato Jr. meet the same fate as his predecessor?

I hate that Nick the Dick is going to be right about Adam. He'll come to Sharon's rescue. Nick and Victoria are the only people who could get me to like Adam.

Adam has done some bad things, but does Victor really believe that Nick could handle Newman without Neil? It doesn't help that Josh Morrow looks like Arthur books confuse him.

• Members

I liked many things about today. Billy and Chloe :wub: At Chloe's age, I would have done the stupid thing, but I liked their kiss and I like that she turned him away and didn't let him use her again. I think these two are way hotter together than they are with their currant screen partners, even though I love Mac.

I also liked JT and Victoria's scene at the airport. It was just a cute little scene and a nice one to send them off with. I'll actually miss those two.

LOVED Nikki giving Victor the puppy and I'm happy they mentioned that he was saved from a puppy mill.

I liked that Phyllis saw right through Adam and that Sharon didn't let Nick poison her against Adam. It sucks that Nick will be right in the long run, but for now I'll be glad Sharon is pushing him away.

• Members

Actually, I found it accurate. It describes my own feelings...the constant vacillation between love and hate...between residual affection and contemporary disaffection...between the desire to find a "prime mover" villain and knowing that it is a committee of dunces that is doing the bad stuff.

But 'nuff about that stuff.

Zapato 2?? I can't wait to see!

Archived