Y&R Casting Scandal?

• Members

It was nice to see someone mention Tichina Arnold. I would love to see her or Tisha Campbell get dragged back to soaps someday for a good role but I guess, fortunately for them, unfortunately for us, their careers are doing better than that these days. Well, not "better" but more prestigious. Okay, off-topic.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wouldn't be surprised if they eventually brought Dru back with someone like Marie Alice Recasner.

If Y&R did want to build up their black canvas (which I don't think they do), I wonder if they could find a role for someone like Tamyra Gray. I thought she was good on Boston Public.

• Members

Thanks, that was me, I love Tichina and Tisha, what I wouldn't give to see them as dueling matriarch half-sisters headlining a soap on TVOne. It's sad that I just sat here for a minute at my computer thinking and all I could come up with is Debbi Morgan holding up the banner all by herself.

Sooo, what was this business of CK not wanting family time? :huh:

• Members

Yeah, I've said this in the past on other boards, and not to take anything from VR, but I've always felt like her sistergirl *mmph* doesn't come quite as naturally as it does for a Tichina or a Vivica. Yet they seem like the type to set their cheating man's clothes on fire, while VR seems like the type to set the cheating man on fire.

• Members

I thought that Jennifer Freeman who played the second Claire on My Wife and Kids would have been a good Lily, and I just read on IMDb that she auditioned for the role after CK left. Her acting could be hit or miss, but she reminds me of the little who who played Lily and on MWAK she did a good job balancing the "princessness" and the rebelliousness.

Archived