OLTL: Stacy's baby

• Members

So word is Fish winds up exposed to Layla, who then kicks him to the curb.  While he's in a tailspin, he sleeps with Stacy.  No word yet on if he'll impregnate her, but we all know that's the only reason she'd sleep with him now.  So…do you think Fish should knock her up?  On the surface, of course Stacy shouldn't end up with a baby, but I can't help but think that fatherhood might add an interesting layer to Fish's character…on top of everything else.  The paternity fallout after it's born might actually be interesting.  Plus, imagine how ugly that custody battle could get.

Discuss.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Fish is a minor player. Stacy is one of the show's favorites. She will take the main role in the story and bring her equally untalented co-stars Gigi and Rex with her.

I think I'd rather they just do what Soap did and have her carry Satan's baby.

• Members

Fish will knock Stacy up and Kyle will change the DNA test to make Rex the father. If there is a custody battle, it will be between Rex and Stacy. She will admit her child's paternity to prevent Rex from getting custody. I still find it hard to believe that RC wants Stacy saddled with a baby so maybe she will give the kid to Fish and Kyle and they will leave town.

• Members

Would RC be able to resist Stacy and Gigi each having a child Rex loves? They shove the Bo/Rex bond at people as proof biology means nothing, they may have Rex want to raise this baby even if it isn't his just so we can be in awe of how wonderful he is.

• Members

Rex always gets what he wants, so he can browbeat Fish into agreeing to sign away rights. Or they could say he doesn't have a good enough home life, since he would be on his own, or with Kyle, who has a shady past. Or Fish could decide he wants nothing to do with Stacy or a child he did not want. Or they could always just kill him off or write him out of town, since he's a very minor character anyway

Archived