AMC: Tuesday, July 21, 2009

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So apparently Kendall`s fury at Zach was all about her " stupidity" and her running away from " you , us and what we have because it`s so intense it scares me"

Nothing to do with him having a baby with her sister, expecting her to be fine about it and kissing and lusting after Reese :rolleyes:

Well that`s clear then . Anything to redeem Zach . Let`s just paint Kendall as a neurotic, paranoid idiot.

:mad:

• Members

:D True she can be .And I knew as I typed what I was walking into with that..... But that scene deliberately did not reference any of the Gabriella debacle so viewers can pretend Zach didn`t do anything wrong . It annoys me to see him getting yet another apology to accept magnanimously.

Kendall can and does over react but she was entirely justified in objecting to UncleDaddy Zach giving her a niece/ stepdaughter .

It seems Pratt can only have a pale version of Kendall as Zach`s consort.One to whom his siring of Gabriella was an indication that she could trust him " to the core" :huh:

• Members

OMG - I can't believe that Marian slapped the F*CK outta Kendall! That was the best scene of the year!!!

Marian :wub: Loved that she was on so much today - and there was so much Stuart talk. I'm happy that Marian was pissed at Liza for defending Kendall.

The ending was good --- but I just hope Annie isn't really the killer.

• Members

Adam killing Stuart would be the crassest writing choice, and the biggest attempt at shock value, so I think this may be what happens.

Too bad they couldn't mention Marian's part in the big murder mystery in the 80s. She killed Zach...what was his last name?

Archived