AMC actress Preggers

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Congrats to the two of them. Dang, they didn't waste any time did they? LOL! I'm curious to see what AM will look like with some real weight on her. It may be worth checking out some clips. I wonder how they'll write out Kendall this time. I trust they won't bring Eden back this time after Pratt blamed her for...well...everything.

• Members

I don't understand this. How does ER keep the show from recasting? If AMC wanted a new Bianca there would be one. They brought on a new Greenlee and a new Liza, didn't they? Between holding the show "hostage" and blowing Pratt's story out of the water, I only wish Eden Riegel had half the power people attribute to her. But assuming she doesn't come back, will AMC bring on somebody to "fill in" while Kendall's off the canvas? And if so who? Or will they just make due with everyone saying "Kendall? You just missed her! I think she's down at Confusion."

• Members

I know! It reminds me of when Maurice Benard went on Paternity Leave after his son was born. I was sooooo happy that we'd be getting like a month long break of Sonny on GH -- and then a couple days later the news broke that MB had pre-taped most of his scenes so we'd barely notice he was gone. I got the same feeling about this. I was like "yay! Maternity leave! Limited, if any, Kendall for a couple months! And then I remember how AMC is also a pre-tape beast as well and they pretty much did the same thing when AM got married. It was like we were seeing Kendall in the Koma for at least 3 or 4 episodes a month for three months.

Archived