AMC, Monday July, 20th

• Members

Gosh - I better throw my comment in soon before we're forced into a weekly thread! *shudders*

Really enjoyed the tender Liza/David cocktail scene. It was nice for a change.

I love Marrissa when she's with the older crowd --- Liza, Krystal, and/or David. Not so much with JR or Scott. Scott is boring now and can actually go as far as I'm concerned. The guy's acting is pretty bad - example: when he grabbed JR and threatened him yesterday... the facial expressions and timing was just HORRIBLE.

Can't say it enough - but I LOVE me some MCE/Annie. The entire Adam/Annie storyline is amazing - she totally belongs in that mansion - she plays it so well.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've never been pregnant nor had a baby, but I was always under the impression that pregnant women who are breastfeeding shouldn't consume alcohol. Is this true? Maybe Liza isn't breastfeeding, but they should at least address that. Or maybe David realized that too.

• Members

Not I.

I will say that the dialogue seemed very Q&A. I'll watch again(I fell asleep about half way through...the NyQuil) and see if I notice anything different.

Also, Jamie Luner isn't bad but it is weird to hear Zach call her "Liza."

• Members

Everyone who signed on to her twitter thingy. That's on the IIC at AMC not her. They could have not asked her back or recast. Don't get blaming her for others actions? Unless it's somehting personal or the gay thing?

She's a fan of the show and is allowed to like whatever couple she wnats. Just like u.

Archived