AMC, Monday July, 20th

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Very nice Kane Woman scenes. Quiet and very emotional, nicely done by SL and AM.

MCE is just shooting sparks across the scene. I love Annie in "I'm a very clever woman"-mode.

Adam and DC are really alive and a joy to watch. I am enjoying Adam and Annie.

Zach was muted, Ryan protective of Kendall (though still obnoxious at times).

Some of the plot stuff didn't add up to me. That's certainly not unusual though.

I think Liza's argument to Kendall to reject the plea were awfully compelling and I don't see a good reason for Kendall to give up right yet (before Annie turns on her).

I like Liza and David's little cocktail moment. I could like them together.

Liked JR defending Kendall. Adam Mayfield needs to quit it with his freaky mouth contortions.

Today is more entertaining for me (which can simply mean I didn't want to throw anything at my TV) than other episodes lately. Perhaps because it was quieter, flowed better, liked the dialogue more. The actors did a nice job.

• Members

I think a delusional Adam killed Stuart and the reason why Annie "saved" Adam was because she can relate to him, having killed her own brother. She doesn't want Adam to be crucified by all of Pine Valley the way she has been so she's covering for him and that's why she told Emma never to tell anyone what she saw that night.

• Members

Over all it was a decent show even for a Rebecca Taylor script.

I think Jamie Lunar is a beautiful woman but I still have trouble with her as Liza

Can't stand this Marissa chick more `annoying everything she's on my screen.

I'd give anything to see Kendall rot in Jail

Still the best part of the show is Annie.

• Members

Character consistency? :) MW's Liza was always in black. At least JL wears "sexy black," and not "frumpy black."

And ditto on Marissa. What is her point? And could she get any more bland? She and Scott can dance off into the sunset together and spare us.

Archived