AMC, Monday July, 20th

• Members

You can't have it both ways. It's not ABC's fault. It's Eden's. She KNOWS the network wants her, which is why she keeps doing this "Hmmm... I'll come back... but only for like six weeks, because pilot season's coming and I might get a better job than this one!" She can't leave -- but then come back every time they ask, but then leave again for the same reason she left the last however many times she left. It's ridiculous. Either come back and commit to playing out a storyline in its entirety or don't come back at all. That's why I adore that description of Eden holding the show hostage because it's sooooo true! She knows that all she has to do is put in a call saying she'd like to come back, ABC will collectively cream themselves, fire a couple of cast members, and here comes Eden! Oops! It's pilot season again, so rush this storyline up into a nonsensical, uneventful ending -- throw Bianca her two day long farewell... and then off she goes, acting like we'll never see her again... for another 18 months. So that whole "they could have not asked back or recast" reason as to why it's not Eden's fault doesn't hold water. Nobody would have to ask her back if she'd just stayed.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived