B&B: Week of July 13

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So, when I'm ready to give up B&B for good...

Katie and Bill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What scenes today. Heather Tom was finally at the best of her game, playing that smart, inquisitive woman. Playing lust and desire as Bill served as tempter. (Which he did well). Showing strength as she pulled away.

And then, better yet, FINALLY getting under Bill's skin with a spot-on analysis of his hurt and loneliness and the underlying damage that is making him so cold and ruthless.

Heather was terrific -- top of game -- but Don was an even better revelation. His face changed ON A DIME when Katie started getting to him. Instead of that unctuous smile he usually does, his face was a sudden mix of anger and defense. I haven't seen that in years. Not through the whole reliquary did his face ever once register this level of emotion!

Heather is really elevating him.

The scene was sober, well written, well acted.

I watch B&B with two B&B non-fans (ergo, they SHRED this show)...but they stopped and complimented the Bill-Katie scenes, saying it reminded them of Y&R (which is a good thing).

I may have found my new super-couple!

• Members

Well DD and Ht may be good, but they will always be their Y&R characters to me. If I wanted to watch Y&R characters, I'd watch Y&R. B&B have great characters on the back burner like Thorne, Felicia, Clarke who they can't write for. I'd rather see them other than Katie and Bill. They're both annoying.

• Members

I hope Brad writes for all of them.

Myself, because I have NO love for the Forresters, would much rather see this show transformed into Y&R2. So, for me, it is "bring it on". Ric Hearst is another great Y&R tie in...from McCook on down, half this cast comes from Y&R, and so I'd like to see this show be more Y&R like. Yesterday, with Bill and Katie, I finally got a bit of that!

• Members

I never really liked Don Diamont on Y&R but I'm intrigued by Bill on B&B so will keep watching :)

it still looks like Taylor has rock/marble furniture :P

I have to admit Hunter looks better lately

• Members

Well, I actually enjoyed today's show...at least the Spectra (err...Jackie M) part. Despite myself, Alley Mills had me laughing out load...and the Spectra crew's reactions were part of the party.

I continue to like Bill-Katie...a lot!

Steffy as princess was gagworthy, but how cool to see Victor Alfieri! I wish they wouldn't waste him. I have never seen him with that long hair/beard combo before. He's so handsome, I would have expected to dislike the fur...but he was even sexier with age.

And finally, the scene I was expecting happened. Ridge vs. Bill. For all the Diamont detractors, he performed RINGS around Moss. It wasn't much of a confrontation...but in the play of his eyes and face, Diamont showed how much more accomplished he is than Moss. Moss should be very, very afraid!

• Members

Bahahahaha did you hear how Eric told Bill to "Shut up"? like a schoolkid saying "I know you are but what am I??"

THEN HE TOTALLY PULLS A VICTOR AND SAYS HE BUILT THE COMPANY WITH HIS BARE HANDS...

I WANT ERIC BRAEDEN AS ERIC FORESTER LMAO

• Members

Any last remaining shred of integrity Eric might have had got squandered when:

- in a safe, with Brooke's birthday as combination, he hid the fact that Stephanie was co-owner of Forrester

and then

- he allowed himself to be drizzled in honey in one debasement after another

The Forresters and Logans (save for Brooke, Felicia, Stephanie and Katie) need to be written OFF this show!

• Members

I haven't watched B&B in years but a friend filled me in on Brad with a beard, err Bill, vs. Ridge so I saw it online. I never cared much for either Don Diamont or Ronn Moss, but in that scene Don Diamont acted circles around Ronn Moss. I ignored Ronn Moss's horrid acting during the first 3 years of B&B because I loved the Ridge/Caroline storyline, but his acting just got worse as the 1990s went on and from what I saw in the scene hasn't really changed since then.

John McCook is no Eric Braeden. That scene totally made me think that Bill Bell named Eric Forrester after Eric Braeden.

• Members

Very hot but he is married PJ. You cant have him.laugh.gifwink.gif I missed all of today's show. My local station was having trouble broadcasting the show and only aired the part where Jack Wagner character keeps closing the door on him. Which I thought was funny. Then they just showed the credits.

• Members

I cry that the only show he's like not been on is ATWT. I FLOVED his AM Spaulding. When the mags said he'd show up---I totally expected him to appear in a doorway at the end of the eppy. Color me happy he showed up at the beginning and jumped into the deep end of the pool.

How friggin' hot would he and Lesli Kay be??

• Members

LOL...I meant that literally. I really thought he'd have one or two lines at the end of the show. Instead he's right in the thick of it with Steph today, and there's a scene with Pam and Clark (or is it Nick) that's hilarious. Let's just say I suddenly want to be one of Pam's lemon bars. :lol:

Damn DumbBell for making me want to watch this drivel again.

Archived