B&B: Week of July 13

• Members
I'll have to catch it on cbs.com. I thought the beginning of his entrance was funny.For you PJ...yes Rick Hearst is hot! I was looking for photos..shirltess ones but wont take here at SON..so here is a video of him shirtless..find his chest so hot...mmmm

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, man. The Spectra gang! Such manna from heaven! Some laughs.

Mulcahey wrote it, but it wasn't stupid/stilted, it was FUN. Thank goodness. I FF'd Taylor/Thomas/Steffy. I only half paid attention to Ridge/Brooke.

But the Spectras...(whatever they're calling 'em now)...they got my FULL attention. It was even great to see someone at Darla's desk again.

• Members

The story direction is really promising right now...

...but most of all there has to be stability. And too any bridges were burnt for me; I can't see Team Spectra/Marone to have more longevity than 3 months which plain sucks.

BTW, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Whipple!

• Members

Love Whip. Love the Jackie M crew as a whole, actually. Can't wait for Bridget & Whip to meet again as there always was sparkage there. Whip trading barbs with Stephanie, Pam and Clarke was priceless.

Bill & Katie are the hottest about-to-be couple B&B have had in more than a decade. B&B is ostensibly a show about romance -- or rather The Many Loves of Ridge, Brooke and Nick. Thank god somebody wised up and realized that Owen & Jackie and Bill & Katie could deliver. ESPECIALLY Bill & Katie. When he had his arm around her waist and was egging her on to choose the cover of the magazine, you could practically hear the crackle of electricity.

Forrester Creations. Yawnsville. Steffy's line about "I don't do modelling, I like playing on my skateboard" while she was shellacked with make-up and hair out of Dynasty made me LMAO. As for the Bridge/Tridge stuff, spare me. When Brooke and Taylor were in scenes together and Taylor went "Look..." I half expected her to finish "...why are we even fighting over this old blowhard?" Speaking of blowhard, Eric's got the peepaw wheeze going on, making his scenes defending his Barbie bride even more icktastic.

• Members

This show is beyond boring. Ridge and Brooke brothel 1,000,000. Gawd..seriously..is Ridge that good in the sac?? Or is he heavily endowed? My gosh Taylor and Brooks are so back and forth with this awful ugly disgusting man.

Glad to see Rick Hearst back but Whip Jones is such a dull character. I miss his days as Alan Michael. The only character in my opinion that he shined in. Now we have Brooke Whip take 2..Ugh...hated it the first time around.

Archived