SOD: All Soaps... [7/28/09]

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, damnit.. She's really pregnant!!!! God, I can't stand that awful character. There's a possibility it could be Sky's baby too... Whatever the case is, she should not be a mother.

I really hope it's not Carly's baby who dies! :(

• Members

Here's the GH promo for the baby losing stunt:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpolq5o67B4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpolq5o67B4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpolq5o67B4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

• Members

Spoiler ahead, but really if you're in this section... ;)

For those who don't know, it is Claudia's baby that dies. Carly becomes very stroke-prone, slightest stress and she'll probably get a stroke.

• Members

I figure people will be all up in arms about Adam setting up MJ/Patty. And it all goes back to the writing. Fans like MJ/Patty and the writing has been good for her.

They should be upset about Adam's other villains esp. Rafe but the writers have not made us care for Rafe so basically whatever happens to Rafe just happens.

• Members

I'm glad MRS is returning. She's not a great actress but Olivia needs someone besides Doris she can talk to and it makes sense that she will be there for Jeffrey's funeral. I would rather see Wes Ramsey return as Sam but that doesn't seem to be in the cards.

I don't understand why Y&R burns through story so quickly. Why not have Adam and MJ circle around each other for at least a few months before any betrayals? Why are some parts of this story so absurdly fast, while others, like Ashley's gaslighting and continued assault at the hands of Adam and Molester MD, neverending?

That cover is weird. Why do they need Cane standing behind Lily? He looks half-bored and half-menacing.

• Members

That will, hopefully, keep her mouth shut for the next few months while Claudia taunts her with her own baby. It will make me happy to see Cassie get tortured AND to see Claudia get away with another crime, at least for awhile.

Claudia is probably the closest thing we have to an unapologetic, maneating, take-no-prisoners bitch in daytime television. And Sarah Brown pulls it off so effortlessly.

• Members

IA. MRS/Ava - for some unknown reason - took over this show for years. There's no need for this character any longer, not even for Olivia. Next thing ya know, Ellen will be bringing back her "true heroine" Cassie. UGH. :blink::blink:

OMG! Jump back! :lol::lol:

• Members

OK so - that looked like Michael(?) and Claudia were both going to hit Carly with their cars?

Sonny will be mumbling about this for weeks.

And then what? Both are pregnant? Have they said who the daddy of Claudia's is, and who's Carly's babydaddy?

This looks gimmicky.

• Members

Well gee because the show is ending and she is Olivia's daughter and Emma's sister. The ugh could be said about anybody that anyone doesn't like but what's the point of that when there are only a little over 2 months to go. And some people like her, why do you feel the need to be so negative at this late date. It's not as though they are going to recast the part at this point. Gee I don't get the negativity at this point.

Archived