B&B: Various Spoilers(In My Own Words)

• Members

From MSN:

Looks like Brooke changes her mind, and wants Ridge back.

Stephanie hires Whip Jones for Jackie M, but not just for professional reasons.

Steffy walks in on her father and his "ex-wife" in each others arms.

Brooke meets up again with Whip Jones, and the chemistry between them is electric, surprising Whip.

Looks like the shock marriage proposal is.........Ridge/Taylor.

Ridge delivers Brooke some "devastating news".

Steffy and Thomas plan a surprise wedding for their parents?(Get me the Barf Bag).

Whip is off and running in his new job at Jackie M, with a new idea for a publicity campaign.

Owen does a sexy photo shoot for Jackie, which gets very naughty, and Bridget gets an eyefull of what she missed out on(oh my, Mr Beemer is naked again?).

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You know, Irna Phillips talked about that "saturated logic" problem, and she cancelled a soap (radio) at the top of the ratings because she couldn't think of what more to do.

This will sound perverse, but I am kind of wishing that CBS would greenlight a 30 minute game show, and give B&B GL's other half hour. I'm thinking with the bigger canvas, he'd have to hire more creative team...and that he'd have to use more of his players. And he'd have to break out of this interminable rondelet he's been writing for 20 years (or a good portion of it).

• Members

irna Phillips was a brilliant woman.

This show desperately needs to expand beyond the 30 minute format. I think it has run its course as a half hour show. Although I guess it's beneficial to them in the international markets and I know CBS isn't likely to give them 30 more minutes when they can have a cheap game show and ratings are continuing the downward spiral.

Archived