Big Brother 11: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ah, that's right. I like her. :)

Casey is the older man? Yeah, I like him as well. As for Chima, I just didn't like her when she was hurt by sleeping in that room.

I hate both of them.

I especially hated how Ronnie came into the house saying that he's smarter than anyone else and that he knows how to play the game.

ITA. :)

• Members

Screw you, Ronnie! I'm pissed Laura is up for eviction. It's nice to be spoiler free this season. A friend of mine told me Chima was brutally beaten, raped and she got plastic surgery. Wow, I didn't know that! She's still a bitch a though. lol I was laughing while watching Ronnie showing the HGs his HOH room.

• Administrator

Laura :( The bad streak continues for my rooting interests. I kinda like Russell because he's a player, but not in a losery way like Ronnie. But if Ronnie can pull off backdooring Russell, I might gain a little respect for his game. Why aren't these people going after Jesse? They should be like, "This guy already had his chance to play last year, let's get him out the house!"

• Members

Ronnie made some stupid moves

1) He should have let Michelle win, so she could have been the one making the nomination and he would have been safe

2) Talking to both side, eventually bites you in the ass

3) Acts way too cocky

How funny that Chima is with the BRAIN clique.

Right now I like Michelle, Jordan, Jeff and after tonight Laura a little bit

If Ronnie backdoors Russell, then he will redeem himself IMO

• Administrator

I agree on all accounts. If Ronnie wanted to be the big puppet master, he should've let Michele win. His cockiness is annoying unlike Dr. Will's cockiness because he was funny. Oh and what's up with "Legally Blonde: The musical"......for real, Ronnie? That's the CD you request? LOL

• Members

I liked him. he entertained me a lot more than most of this house. I also thought what he said about Julie C was freakin hilarious.

Im just sad that Jordan will end up in a cliq on her own. I wonder how BB will handle that. Will anything change? Or will she play alone? That a bit too unfair for my taste since she will have to outlast a team of Jeff/jessie/Russ/Nat. But whatever.

• Members

I haven't watched the show ever since Ronnie became the HOH (will watch today, however), so I'm hoping Laura finds a way to save herself. I am very glad that Ronnie pretty much buried himself.

Archived