Big Brother 11: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

When Julie said "Nice look Lydia" upon seeing her enter with a moustache she was definitely thinking "My God, what a moron."

Loved Casey's speech. It's sad that it didn't work. They really are all mindless sheep. The sooner they get rid of Jessie and Ronnie the better. Also, loved it when Casey told Natalie "go make Jessie a sandwich."

This house is still filled with SO many idiots.

I usually hate it when America has a choice because it could be easily faked, but in this case I'm glad America has a choice since they've seen the idiots running the house and obviously won't vote for them.

• Administrator

I agree. I hate America's Choice altogether. It should've been a competition to determine who wins it. With that said, I'm glad Jeff got the CDE and with Chima winning, it makes it sweeter. I would love to see Chima put up Jeff and Jordan and Jeff puts up Jessie and Natalie up on Thursday. :)

What was up with Ronnie the douchebag? What did Michele do to make him hate her so much? From what CBS has shown on TV, I don' get why Ronnie wuld hate Michele like that - "worst human being" he's ever met? Wow.

• Members

once again they edit Chima well.

She called Russ a terrorist because of his race. period. not a "terrorist of the house" as they seemed to edit it. It was a racist comment and should have been shown for one. I have come to hate her. I loved her at first, but calling people racist and then being one yourself? wishing people to be raped? no.

And i just hope to goodness that Jessie is out thursday...

• Administrator

So the look on Lydia's face what a face looks like when your friend betrays you. You could see her heart breaking through her eyes.

Woah! That's what really happened? Damn, I hope she leaves soon.

Me too. I can't wait to see Jeff put up Jessie and Natalie on Thursday.

• Members

Lydia actually seems okay with it, from what ive seen in the feeds/showtime. but idkidk. im sure it hurt, but i think they discussed it beforehand.

yeah it did. she also said she wished russ would go to prison so he could be raped or something along those lines.She also admited to blowing the Braden thing up into a huge deal just for airtime pretty much.

and yeah, Jessie has to go. He seems to be pretty sure hes going home too from what ive seen.

• Administrator

You were so right....it was an EPIC episode. I'm so glad things have turned around for "my team" (knock on wood). First Jessie leaving....then Chima implodes and gets booted out! HAHA!!! It was so great hearing Allison Grodner's voice - that other robotic voice is kinda annoying. Man, I hate losers like Chima - such a loud mouth who can't play by the rules and gives up on the game. Then we have another "Jessie's girl" losing it after Jordan becomes HOH. Jordan was bang on when she said, "Is this all happening because Jessie got evicted? Because this is ridiculous!" Jordan :wub: And Jeff was bang on in Sunday's ep when he commented on how Jessie's still alive when "Jessie's girls" were crying over him - that was such a pathetic scene! Kevin was the only sane one. I like Natalie's competitiveness but she needed to STFU when she was all, "This is all Michele's fault," and tried to blame Chima's actions on Michele. Hopefully Lydia will exit on Thursday.

Archived