Big Brother 11: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Administrator

Why did Ronnie need to consult Jessie? He had the votes without him. Ronnie is playing into Jessie/Russell's hand. I liked both Laura and Jordan. :( The horrible streak continues. When is my team ever going to win at something. Damn.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i hate the way cbs is editing things and the things they are not showing.

like in tonights episode why didnt they show that awesome moment of ronnie/lydia/kevin hiding Laura in the HOH bathroom when Natalie came up? And Natalie trashing Laura as Laura is right behind her. And that jeff/Jordan scene where she tells him she cant tell time was from week 1 i think, because im pretty sure braden was in the room with them. and they didnt show ronnie promise not to put Jordan up and them make a deal. all kinds of [!@#$%^&*]. i know they only have x amount of time, but did we really need to see that much of the POV comp?

• Members

First off, i'm sorry to see Laura go, she's seemed like a good player

Jordan is not playing the game, she didn't try to save her ass.

As for Ronnie, I kinda of feel sorry for him. I don't like when the whole house turn on someone, it's a game. Yes he made really poor decision and lied but he is playing.

I have a bigger problem with bully Russell. I really don't like his personnality.

Right now, my favorite is Jeff

• Administrator

I'm so glad Ronnie got caught. Those scenes with the whole house (except Jessie) calling Ronnie out was awesome. Ronnie has to LEARN HOW TO lie, he can't just make up lies in front of people and expect not to get caught.

A part of me wants to root for Russell because when it comes to gameplay, I think he's pretty good. Then the other part of me hates him when he bullies people around.

Sad to see Laura go...she was one half of my eye candy for this season. She definitely screwed up by going against the HOH - she should've left her suspicions about Ronnie until the week after.

Boooo to Jessie being HOH again. He had to win last year - get this guy out of here! I'm pretty sure he's going to keep Ronnie safe and he'll probably go after Michele or Jordan or Casey. Ugh, it's going to be another bad week for my team!

Archived