Mariah's new album!

Sylph

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL....I hadn't noticed. Her last two albums havent been that great but I still bought them. I do more Itunes than anything else now. I have stopped buying CD's unless its one I really want. If not I just download them on Itunes. That way I dont have songs I dont care for just the ones I want from that artist.

• Members

The last great decade of music just like the soaps were the 90's

Back then I could by an album ( Silk, SWV, Boyz2 Men, TLC, Brandy, Monica) and listen to the enitre album. This days, it's all whack with too many whack ass rappers rapping about the same thing just on different beats. Don't fu(cking hoes, smoking drugs and counting money get old? None of these music stars today have the staying power no more

• Members

I can't wait for that new video! Those set pictures are too much. She's become a drag queen parody of herself. It's actually kinda lovable although the music is bad. She seems like a nice person, just totally nuts. I hope she can release a good album again, but we'll see. Mimi worked because it was a different sound and a fresh sound. Now she just keeps trying to recreate that album which is killing her. Get a new sound Moo!

• Members

What! They better not scrap the entire original video. That would be a waste of money. I'm gonna pray on this. I want to see that video so bad! I want to see how they could possibly make those shots work. I wonder who on her team allowed her to continue with that shoot. They really should be fired. These stars have all these yes men making a fool of them.

• Members

I think H.A.T.E.U. is a beautiful song. The ending (from 4:00 onwards) gets to me every time, especially the fade-out verse:

I can't wait to hate you

'Cause right now I need you

I can't wait to let you go

I had hoped that Ratner went the We Belong Together route - the gorgeous pastel glow over everything, an old mansion, slow-motion running, the convertible... Or the Un-Break My Heart (dir. Billie Woodruff) way...

Anyway, H.A.T.E.U, Standing O and Angels Cry (yes) are stand-outs for me. :P

Archived