Y&R: Week of June 15-19, 2009

• Members

Speaking for myself:

I don't find it dark or depressing at all. The bed hopping is whatever to me, but the psychos rock. We deserve one, or two after the disastrous Sheila and Tom Fisher (who sucked IMO). I agree, there shouldn't only be one tone, but what's being presented right now has me intrigued, so I continue to watch.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Again, if she didn't do it she'd be blasted for leaving LML's mess dangling. I agree she should start telling her own stories, but after the Phillip one, I think that's the last of LML's egregious mistake, cause thunder thighs is dead.

Right now I find the show to be more about the characters than the stories itself.

• Members
">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344">
">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344">

• Members

Gosh i can't wait for tomorrow's show with Nina! The preview scenes look so good. Jill's hair is really frickin hot right now. Can't believe they were al set to hire Kelly MCGillis if jess left!

Rhythm - those scenes you posted were so awesome.

Archived