Y&R: Week of June 15-19, 2009

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't say I would ever seriously believe Devon with any girlfriend, but I do think they have more chemistry than she has with Neil. If they were going to force Tyra on people I'd rather they have just introduced her as a love interest for Devon instead of a relative.

I wish they'd focus more on giving him a personality and less on his hair.

• Members

WTF is Maria thinking with this incest crap? Did she go to Bradley's for dinner and ask him for advice on the Winters storyline (because obviously she doesn't know what to do, yet is forced to write for them) and the first thing that comes out of his mouth is incest? Even though they're not related, you can't begin having the hots for the woman you thought was your aunt from the day your were born. Is Devon meant to be a total freak?

• Members

You know, I read the spoilers and was aware the Devon/Tyra stuff was coming up but I was still way more disgusted than I thought I was going to be when I saw it.

I actually made a "That's yucky" face. I don't want to lay eyes on Devon dreaming about his "aunt" in any way, shape or form. But, as with many things assoicated with my dear story lately, I don't think I am going to get my way.

Thank God Jill walked into that nail salon today. The show needed some sort of light touch.

• Members

I agree with you there.

I loved the scene of Jill walking into that tacky nail salon. It must have brought back memories with the expression across her face. I wish there was a sign hanging up that said "Mable's"

Man, I'd love to see some vintage clips of Y&R from the 70s with Brenda Dickson as Jill.

• Members

I grew up watching Nina. I remember being in high school and the TV cafeteria tuned on Y&R. Every student was glued to the screen shouting Shoot him Shoot him again...referring to Nina shooting David Kimble down. Nina is classic Y&R in ever sense.

• Members

I haven't seen today's episode yet but it was obvious Devon would've fallen for Tyra. The really sad brutally ironic thing about this whole disaster is that Eva should've had the torrid romance with Devon since they cast her and now that it's utterly gross, because of the lame-ass character and "relationship" with Neil they created for Eva, it's suddenly an oppotune time for them to possibly be together.

With all those comparisons she gets to Dru, would that then mean that Devon always wanted to get off on Dru and now has the opportunity?

This is really sad if they continue with this sh--. A murder/miscarriage and a quad that must have all the std's in existence by now is quite enough to shock us. We really don't need incest in addition to all that.

I really hope someone isn't murdered by the end of the year.

Archived