Y&R: Week of June 15-19, 2009

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks to this the S.W.A.T Team will know where to go when they have to come out to deal with the EB salary situation that will be occurring later this year.

What did those poor innocent Care Bears and Care Bear Cousins do to be brought into all of this?

• Members

But why would Cane do that if he knew Phillip/Langley wasn't the father??? And if he did use Phillip's DNA why would he go through with the marriage and be all hurt when he found out he wasn't the father. Major story flaw and hope they've worked out a solution.

• Members

What was up with the hair in this episode? It was like the tracks were making Eva's weave poke out on one side. Lily looks a hot mess, but surprisingly, thats the best I've seen Olivia's new weave look. She just needs to keep her roots in check and it'll blend better. I like the long hair on TLW, but she just needs to keep it up and she'll be fine.

Tuesdays show was much better than Mondays! Jill, Kay and Nina are back finally! Neil, Devon and Tyra are back, unfortunately I can't be excited about it. Nelson said he couldn't talk about the black story on the record because it would reveal too much, but that they were aware of the problems and had big plans to fix it....this is not the solution! It's gone from bad to just sickening. You truly expect me to believe there is no racist the way these black characters are segregated (except "Yesa Massa" Neil) and the only love interest Devon can gets is his sister or aunt? That's the only story they can come up with? And you want me to believe they think it's a compelling story? Clearly they're throwing scraps at them and have no interest in them. It's truly sick and a waste of time. Just write them off if you don't want to write for them. I really wish people would take them to task for this and shame them. The year Bryton won the Emmy he had two amazing tapes and a year of great story. He's proved himself a talented young actor and he deserves better.

On the positive, everything else was good. I love the fire in Nina and how rational she is. It's very rare and I hope she's not dumbed down in the long term. It infuriated me seeing Katherine defend Cane! If he doesn't have anything to hide, then whats the problem? I wish someone would sometime hold Katherine accountable for anything she does. I feel bad for Jill because she always takes total blame for everything when it's not so one-sided. I can't wait to see this story develop and I hope Nina gets a love interest in the end. She's clearly a keeper.

• Members

It shouldn't be hard to write for Daniel, Amber or Kevin. There are various places they could go, and sadly MAB decided to follow her art fetish instead. Next year they will be free and some different generation will be under the art influence.

Jana needs to be written out immediately. This art storyline, as crazy as it is, would be a perfect way to writing Jana out; with her ending up as the mastermind or something. Then Kevin could be all sad and brooding and find love again...

Archived