Y&R: Week of June 15-19, 2009

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

dmarex is back! Life is all good again! :)

-Today's show was great - Chancellor's back in motion - Kay knows about Jill losing her money. Seemed like I missed something but Jill tried to sell her half of the manse?

- Jill's a manicurist again!!! Oh boy! I was truly shocked and a bit befuddled. This woman has no assets other than her liquid money and the mansion? Geez..

- Devon and tyra? NOO!!!!!!

- So Violet is the key to unraveling the mystery? I hope they explain how Cane's DNA matched Billy's during the paternity switch. That seems to throw the whole thing off still. This DNA center needs to be shut down!!

- Nina is so on fire. Poor Cane is running to anyone and everyone to get Nina off his back - newsflash - she ain't gonna quit till you're deposed!

- Loved the MJ hallucination with Paul. Mary Williams please come back soon!!! She'd know her daughter at first sight. i think if my sister ever got radical reconstruction I'd know her either way. Father Todd showing up just for that day was weird. I guess they hd booked Corbin for the Paul/Nikki wedding but that fizzled.

- Speaking of Nikki, what's the latest? Is she in or out? somebody say in please!! Even if you don't know just say she's in so I'll be OK!! LOL!

- Glad Neil finally got to do something as CEO of CI. Why isn't he in Jack's face laying down the law for Jabot? I kind of hate that Neil still has to go through Kay to make all these hiring decisions. Can't the man EVER just order somebody to do something like all the other big-wigs?

Archived