Y&R: Week of June 8, 2009

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You know what, I just watched Thursday's show, and I'm GLAD Nick/Sharon do not get a blissful reunion. Both are self-absorbed and selfish characters, who have cheated on one another multiple times. I'd rather see a bumpy and troubled reunion between them, instead of a sweet, sappy love affair. Besides that, I'm tired of the Nick Newman free pass. Nick things he can just go back to his first family, and people think they deserved a better reunion than this? HA!

Why is Y&R being compared to Melrose Place all of a sudden? Oy.

• Members

I loved Mac's hair on Friday. Her extensions are looking really good

I loved Noah calling Sharon and Nick out. It is kind of digusting how everyone cheats on this show. I think Lauren and Michael are the only married couple who havent been fooling around. Murphy/Kat and Cane/Lily dont count as they only just got married.

• Members

You know what frustrates me:

Whilst Sharon and Amber have characteristics in common they should be (as they were developed) two very different characters, within the last few months I feel as if Sharon has become Amber with better intentions. Where is the character identity?

Nick....Nick should always be a passionate character, he is also (like Sharon) prone to cheating, he is also not the most loyal now in addition he is completly selfish, nothing going for him in the parenting department anymore, stuipidER, dresses bad, and careless. I'm sorry what is left to root for again?

Neil & Devon. Oh God where to start? TPTB don't care to write them anything decent but my two cents in the absence of Dru and Malcolm Devon and Neil is the dynamic to develop, also while their at it flesh out Neil and Victor's dynamic pair Neil with someone who is not TYRA to sizzle with if even for a time being KSJ got it just find him the right fit. Give Devon a different angle to fit in with the rest of the canvas

So I don't get it is Devon too good for the FAB Four or is the FAB four too good for him? Devon's proposed stories are pathetic to say the least

So do we plan to blame all the DNA snafus on the same person(s) or should everybody just re-do any DNA related testing done in GC?

• Members

Well I think Sharon baby is going to give them problems especially if it's not Nick. I was going to say I don't think they took a DNA test yet. But seeing how DNA testing are in GC. It best if Sharon pick a name out a hat & hope she picks out Nick name.

• Members

Here's a clip from Monday's US episode. Could they be ANYMORE OBVIOUS that Mary Jane is Patti Williams? For a good while now, they've been so obvious about it, and it takes a lot of the suspese away from the storyline. This show has literally been hitting us over the head with this Mary Jane as Patti crap for a while now. It's partly writing like this that is turning me off this show.

Archived