Y&R: Week of May 18, 2009

• Members

Hardly. When she finds out he tricked her again she'll run for the hills.

Or maybe they'll do another rewinding and have her run back into his arms after a few months?

Maybe it would work if Adam finally broke down to her and confessed his crimes, and she stood by him.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wouldn't mind them writing out Adam and Heather, together or separately.

I have not liked Chris Engen at all. He's not engaging to me, and I think they never had any real/clear plans for this character.

Adam should leave town and come back in a few years.

MAB needs to study what Nancy Curlee did with Alan-Michael Spaulding on GL and write Adam the same or close in that way.

See, times like this show what a limited writer Maria is. She doesn't have the creative spirit of a Curlee for example.

• Members

I wish they would have Heather find out what Adam was doing and join in just to get back at Victor and these "above the law" Newman's. Then she could lose her ADA job and move on to something more fitting to her Dumb Blond personality. Model for the Restless Understyle Issue featuring another Genoa City nobody on the "top selling" cover.

• Members

The writers do seem to be writing Adam into a corner by turning him into "Snidely Wiplash" ( that smirk on his face today after he planted the Ash is going crazy seed said it all). Is Heather susposed to be his "Tess Trueheart", will Rafe forgive him for throwing Estella under the bus by becoming his(Adam) "Dudley DoRight"??? TIIC need to give Adam a purpose for his actions ASAP.

• Members

I think they are under the delusion that they have to write the black characters differently instead of as human beings with loves and fears like everyone else. To me it should be much harder to write for different generations of characters than different ethnicity's.

• Members

I took it as Michelle was waiting for JM to say his next line. :lol: Honestly, I thought Phyllis was letting her doubt slip back in to the moment. And she should. Nick is not trustworthy right now. No matter how hard he threw her on that desk. Their last scene was gorgeous. The way it was lit, staged and simply executed. Those two actors really know how to see the intimacy in their scenes. The writers seemed to be showing that, when Sharon is out of the equation, these two characters are in their own zone. I was afraid that the desk sex was going to be all that came of their reconnecting but was pleasantly surprised with some important pillow talk.

There is a spoiler that says

Archived