B&B: Week of May 11, 2009

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, I kind of assumed it would be Bill/Brooke. Now, I think it will be Bill/Katie, because this week

, and I saw Katie/Bill together in a preview. For Brooke, I'm pretty sure it's gonna be

. Which is cool because...longer term...I'm pretty sure Deacon will come back. And Deacon's chemistry with

(not sexual) was off the charts.

• Members

Really? Because I think in the next 12-18 months it's going to be Bill/Donna Bill/Brooke Bill/Katie Bill/Bridget Bill/Taylor.

/Brooke

/Katie

/Donna

/Bridget /

Taylor. Not necessarily in that order. After all, they still have to fit in many of those women doing some time with Nik/Ridge/Owen. ^_^

• Members

Might put

in spoiler tags. Just sayin'

Bill and

as lovers? Nah. Though

looked very good in lingerie.

Lemme say Brad Bell should never have fired him, but I am so delighted to be stealing

back from

!

• Members

Was there supposed to be some sort of message in contrasting Jackie/Owen and Bill/Donna? Around the time the latter story starts, Jackie/Owen goes from being a hot love affair to Jackie being a pathetic old woman who has to blackmail a young stud into sex. Meanwhile, Bill is naturally such a stud (and DD is definitely a stud!) that what could be seen as sexual harassment from a man towards a younger woman is instead passed off as flirting.

• Members

I totally agree. There is unfinished business with Nick. Maybe she could get involved in a triangle with Nick and

I'd personally like to see Brooke and Felicia spar over

At this point, I'd rather see Felicia have a terminal recurrence of her cancer...and enjoy six strong months of out-of-the-park storyline...than this languishing.

• Members

I always thought they should have done something more with Felicia and Nick but not much was done after Lesli Kay took the role. He could have been built up to be her recurring leading man much like Ridge is for Taylor and Brooke. But that didnt happen. Oh well.

I really like your idea of having Brooke and Felicia fight. It would be refreshing to see Brooke have another female to go up against besides Taylor and Stephanie. Battling Macy did wonders bc it was different. Felicia desperately needs the attention bc they only use her every few months to whine about her parents not being together

Archived