B&B: Week of May 11, 2009

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If I didn't think this would be encased it total crap, I'd say "go for it". But B&B doesn't do mysteries well. (Remember Tristan Rogers' brief stint as a detective in the Grant Chambers shooting?)

• Members

That video again.

Ridge-Taylor-Steffy are so overwrought.

I kind of liked that "implied harrasser" in Bill. He was definitely testing and playing with Ms. Donna Logan. Donna, of course, is simply STUPID. They must have moved her brain matter to her chest. Outrageously stupid.

But Bill made a good point...Stephanie's point, actually. Eric always lets his women fight his battles. He never engages. On B&B, that makes him unbearably weak.

But again, Ridge-Taylor-Steffy...sigh. Steffy simply reads her lines...yes, in plaintive tones, but with no genuine emotion. Taylor really does the "chicken dance". Ridge squints.

• Members

I haven't really properly watched this episode yet, but the show certainly LOOKS great. A lot of the new sets are really nice and the show has a very "L.A." look to it, which is good.

Bill's office is amazing. Whoever's been doing the sets these days is on a roll, what with the new Forrester Creations set, Jackie's apartment, and now this... if only they could get someone as good to do the clothes. Lord knows Forrester and Jackie M are both stuck in the 80s. Not to mention the catastrophes Brooke and Taylor were wearing today.

Steffy is a TERRIBLE actress. Worse than Phoebe. The one thing she has going for her is that she looks like a young Hunter Tylo, but I just cannot get behind this Steffy/Rick romance...I wish someone on the B&B staff would say "isn't all this inter-Forrester dating a little bit DISGUSTING?".

This show is so awful yet so great at the same time.

• Members

As horrible as the Ric/Steffy plot is, the way Ridge harangues that girl is beyond the pale. And it totally undercuts Taylor's claims of "protecting her children" when she stands there mutely saying nothing while he does it. Especially when she's only doing it to let Brooke dig herself a hole, hoping she can't climb out of it.

• Members

I thought he "went after" Donna in a way that was about testing and humiliating her, not getting into her Forrester panties. If she gave it up, of course, he didn't seem inclined to say "no"...but I didn't really sense that that was his main intent.

And any man who hates Eric as an incompetent who sends his women to do his bidding....well, he can't be all bad in my book!

• Members

I'm not being facetious or hypercritical here: Does anyone on this show ever get a lasting clue? I really feel that the inability to learn and commit to a course of action is the core component of this show.

• Members

So true. I wish Stephenie meant it when she said she wouldn't take him back this time. Eric is incredibly passive. I think it's only a matter of time before Donna gets tired of "Honey Bear" and decides to go after Bill.

• Members

I know but I was hoping the show was finally done with this disastrous pairing. As much as I disliked her and Marcus, I was hoping they'd reunite if only to make it harder for Rick to move back in. I didnt expect Steffy to forgive and forget this soon

Archived