Y&R: Week of May 11, 2009

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think they are from the show when she was having her melt down at Phyllis and Nick's house, the day she stole the monkey's

I thought maybe it was Nick's magic penis that cured Sharon!!! helll she did not go all sexaddict/klepto/mental illness after Cassie died or after being kidnapped and strapped with Dy-HO-Mite by the Nazis or when she was toting what she thought was Cameron's body in her car trunk and moving that dead boday all over town only to find out it was her first baby Daddy!!!

Just bad writing, MAB does not have a creative bone in her boney body!

• Members

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

Dy-HO-Mite. Genius!! :D

I like this turn Sharon's taking, though. It makes sense right now. It didn't come out of nowhere, unlike other circumstances other characters are in.

I wish she were saying something with this cyclic storytelling; if these triangles made sense. But they don't.

Honestly, though, where do any writers go in these medium. Everything's been done and done. They even brought a transvestite to AMC a couple years ago and that didn't fair too well. What else is there to talk about? Terrorism? The Taliban? Global warming? 13 year old boys having affairs with their 30 year old teachers?

Octomoms?

Then again, considering how many men Sharon's slept with in her life...

• Members

^^^and don't forget that line MAB or whoever wrote for Sharon when she told Nick that she had been "having sex with random men and imagining that they are you!" we have no idea how many men she has been shagging, Hell she probably did the same bartender that Jill did!!!

and let's not forget that Sharon has been drinking alcohol like a horse!!!! are we going to be seeing an infant born with FAS???

• Members

You're kidding right? For the last few weeks Adamn has done little else but bitch to anyone else who will listen about Victor and his resentment of Victor (hell he's made it clear to Victor). On top of that, he has told Jack many times that this isn't over, and he was going to get him back. That seems more than evident to me. I think the only way it could be made clearer is if he took out a billboard.

• Members

He's had like what? One scene with Jack over the past 3 months? Why is he targeting Ashley, the only one in that house who genuinely goes out of her way to be nice to him? How is this going to settle his score with Jack and Victor anyway? Hell, how does Adam even know about Ashley's mental problems? He didn't grow up around her, like Victoria did, for example.

• Members

I agree. I think Adam's motivations are more than obvious to anyone who has been watching this last year. If motivation is an issue, I think Daniel is the weak link not Adam.

He's destroying what they love for starters. Who knows what else he has planned?

• Members

Perhaps MAB should kill someone else off, since it seems as if that is the only time she's at the top of her game.

WorldTurner, I echoed the same questions as you did when I read about this in the spoiler. So far, I still haven't gotten an answer from watching.

• Members

Perhaps MAB should kill someone else off, since it seems as if that the only time she's at the top of her game.

WorldTurner, I echoed the same questions as you did when I read about this in the spoiler. So far, I still haven't gotten an answer from watching.

• Members

The thing is, we NEVER see him alone. The only time we have is when he poked his damn eye with the needle. He's so damn prepared for this that he has his poor-man character down to the T.

I'm glad TPTB/Engen made this choice, to portray Adam without any ulterior motives. Then the mystery wouldn't have worked so well.

This is the only storyline that I'm loving all around, honestly A++ to me. With gold stars!

Archived